The work of developing policies and procedures manuals and building and developing regulations includes several topics, the most prominent of which can be presented as follows:
- Prepare policies and procedures manual for all financial department sections.
- Define financial management and the main roles expected of it.
- Document the founding principles, work axes, management processes and procedures, and set frameworks and principles for them.
- Define processes, roles, responsibilities, and work procedures.
- Develop the coordination and communication mechanism between it and the relevant departments.
- Design the detailed organizational chart of the concerned departments.
- Document the matrix of roles and responsibilities.
Determining performance indicators for the Department’s employees